Forums    General Discussions    Information Request - Just bought a Barth today Feb 4, 06
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Information Request - Just bought a Barth today Feb 4, 06
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Just purchased a Barth this morning, February 4th, 2006. 1990 28J - C3 with 41K. New Ford 460 Gas just installed 2,000 miles ago. We feel it is in very excellent condition, near mint inside, some slight oxidation around the lower exterior. Needs new tires due to aging. Does anybody know what MODEL this is? I have photos - just e:mail me if that would help. I have ALL blueprints, all accessory manuals, 12v and 110 ac schematics for everything included with the purchase. John Deere Chassis. Double bed setup ahead of rear bath. Grey leather full power dual driver & passenger seats. Updated a/c and refrig. No signs of sun damage inside - always covered. This is our first motor home and could use any knowledge regarding Barth. I have read many forum topics listed. I found a source for the rear tail light assy where the lens turns pink from red. I have no idea what I should have paid for this coach but it is a done deal now! So, if anybody knows what model Barth I have, please advise. Dave Vanderwall

Posts: 19 | Location: The Villages, Florida USA | Member Since: 02-04-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1st month member
posted Hide Post
It sounds like a Regal to me.

Posts: 328 | Location: Sovereign Republic of Texas-Beaumont | Member Since: 01-15-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
And the journey begins for another couple who thought they had just bought a motorhome.It won't take long to realize that a Barth is a bunch of notches over the typical coach. Looking forward to some pix of a little different Barth, most gassers were chevy 454s, and good luck with your new investment.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm, no longer the Rookie here (I picked mine up last Tuesday, 1/31)! I'd been looking four years for a 26-28 footer, and finally the just-right coach came along (in Merritt Island).

------------------
Rusty

StaRV II, '94 28' Breakaway, 6.5L TD
2 Not-spoiled Golden Retrievers.

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post