Tools
Reply To This Topic

fyi 90 Barth for parts
 Login now/Join our community

posted
90 model Barth for parts is located here:
http://www.colawrvsalvage.com/fourimages_partsunits.asp?DBRecordID=7

[This message has been edited by pre-mud (edited December 02, 2003).]

Posts: 17 | Location: Columbia MO | Member Since: 10-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, who got the emblems? Guy said they sold last month. :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I have the emblems. They have had these two Barths there for about a year. I used one of the chrome emblems for the trophy for the Barth golf tournement last June. I want to find a wood worker with a scroll saw who can trace it out so I cam make clocks etc.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
I also got two emblems there last month.....Kept one for restoration, cleaned & polished the other one and shipped it to Linda in North-of-the-Border country.......

Contact them, ask for Duane and let him know your interests.....I paid $25ea with chrome slightly dimpled....I was able to restore finish on buffing machines, but a purist might want to re-plate (go with one copper dip & triple nickel - you'll LUV the luster!)

Dave, what are your needs?....We've got an aircraft restoration shop with the equipment to make a pine wrist-watch or duplicate Big Ben in mahogony.....Let me know....I've got folks "between plane projects" right now....

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry and Heidi in CA>
posted
Thats a 90 model.... as in 1990? Geez, it seems a little older looking...

Reply With QuoteReport This Post