Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

newbie to forum
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted
Have been fascinated with the site in last few weeks and fell in love with the BARTH. What a great looking RV!!!!!! Although I'm in Canada and don't know about importing these great coaches,I will certainly follow up - maybe with the help of the Canadian members and see if it is easy enough to do. My preference for my future coach lies in at about 30 to 34 feet, gas or diesel, but have to have a queen bed setup and preferably a mid entry door. Anybody know if I can see a Barth 1st hand in the Vancouver,BC , Canada area???. I have owned C class RV's in the past. Hope you guys can get me closer to my dream coach. Thanx

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
Hi there Coaster, it sounds like you're looking for Linda and Daves 33' Royale which is listed in barths for sale. Its a Canadian coach so would not have to be imported. It is virtually identical in layout (from the pictures) to ours which is an 88 - 33' footer currently in Calgary. I'd be happy to give you a call when we get over that way some time. If you are looking for a great RV you are definately on the right track here.

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
Thanx Bill & Sonja
Saw that one too and it's close to what I'm looking for. Being quite new to these Rv's I am wanting to take a first hand look at the rigs. Seeing that you are in Calgary, I will be visiting my daughter on the April 23rd weekend and could I be so bold to make arrangements to see your Barth at that time?? Did you have to import yours or were you able to find one in Canada? I appreciate your feedback.

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
Absolutely, as far as I can see right now we should be in Calgary that weekend and we'd be happy to introduce you to a Barth. I'll drop you an email tonight. Our rig was imported with very little difficulty. I can tell you all about it. Bill

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
RE: importing into Canada

seemingly only 1992-96 can be imported now

anyone know any different??

would open a new 'vista' Smiler

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found this old post am am resurrecting it in hope that Bill and Sonia still live in Calgary and could help a neighbour out by discussing motorcoach importation as it worked for them. Please message me if you see this or call/text me: 306 713 1403

Posts: 28 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 08-04-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Great info.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post