Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Some Barthmobile Changes
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I have made a couple changes I hope you all like and I want your imput either way.

First, you may notice that next to each post is some of your pertinent data such as the number of posts, where you are from and when you registered. I just thought this info would personalize things a little.

I also added a new forum entitled "Barth Journeys" This is for you to tell us about where you have been and let us know where we should go and where we shouldn't.

I want to encourage you all to add photos if you can whenever possisble.

I know I have gone over this before but if you are interested, all you have to do is to first host your digital photos on line. I use www.imagestation.com. They are the best period, (I think) they have unlimited storage and linkages. Then all you need to do is copy the location of that image to your post in between [img] and [/img]
Or you can always email the images to me and I will be happy to do it.

Thanks again for your support.

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited July 23, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited July 23, 2003).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very good.... I noticed the first change, and it makes me look like a MOTOR MOUTH. I will take a deep breath and slow down a bit. The travel journey is really going to help a new family like us. Thanks Dave. P.S. I MOTORED AGAIN. DALE

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey, don't ever worry about it. If it weren't for you "motor mo--" I mean "avid users" we would fall apart.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post