Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

June Barth Rally Pictures
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have just finished putting the pictures of the Barth Rally in Minnesota on my Yahoo photo site. The link for the site follows at the end of this note.

There is an instruction album that tells you how to use the site and how to save pictures to your computer if you want to have any of the pictures for your own use.
Click on the album to look at the instructions, and then click on the thumbnail for a larger view, and then click on this picture for a full size picture that is easy to read. This also holds true for any picture thumbnail you click on to view in any of the albums.

When you get to the albums page click on ALL ALBUMS for a better view of the albums available.

ENJOY.

http://photos.yahoo.com/jmcpictures

------------------
Morrie

Posts: 4 | Location: Moline, Il | Member Since: 07-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like those "Happy Hour" pics were taken before the keg floated.... :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Morrie, I do not know how to thank you. What wonderful pictures. And, what great memories. Thanks again Morrie...

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post