Barthmobile Portal
Model Difference

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/8201097061

01-20-2002, 08:26 PM
BillG
Model Difference
Could someone tell me what is the difference between the Sovereign and Regency. All I can see is that the Sovereign has front entry and the Regency has side entry. Personally, I prefer side entry.
01-20-2002, 10:25 PM
davebowers
Hey Bill,

I just asked this question to the guy that has the Sovereign for sale on this site. The Sovereign was a slightly cut rate Regency. Same chassis and engine. However, the bumpers were painted, and woodward was not solid but was composite. Other that that I thing they are almost the same. I was also told that they made on 10 Sovereigns. I was also under the assumption that Regencys came in side and front entrances. I know that Breakaways did..However, www.nada.com does not list a front entrance Regency.
01-21-2002, 03:51 PM
BillG
Dave,

I have also spoken to the owner of the Sovereign. He mentioned that the cost of his Sovereign when new at $205,000 and the Regency would have been $300,000. This difference seems as though it should account for more than painted bumbers and downgraded cabinetry. I would be interested in comparing similar sales specification sheets if they were available.