Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Model Difference
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Could someone tell me what is the difference between the Sovereign and Regency. All I can see is that the Sovereign has front entry and the Regency has side entry. Personally, I prefer side entry.

Posts: 2 | Member Since: 09-07-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill,

I just asked this question to the guy that has the Sovereign for sale on this site. The Sovereign was a slightly cut rate Regency. Same chassis and engine. However, the bumpers were painted, and woodward was not solid but was composite. Other that that I thing they are almost the same. I was also told that they made on 10 Sovereigns. I was also under the assumption that Regencys came in side and front entrances. I know that Breakaways did..However, www.nada.com does not list a front entrance Regency.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave,

I have also spoken to the owner of the Sovereign. He mentioned that the cost of his Sovereign when new at $205,000 and the Regency would have been $300,000. This difference seems as though it should account for more than painted bumbers and downgraded cabinetry. I would be interested in comparing similar sales specification sheets if they were available.

Posts: 2 | Member Since: 09-07-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post