Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New to this website
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Randy76
posted
Greetings and Happy New Years everyone. I am the new owner of the Barth Regency that
L78steve had for sale. Oddly enough it has ended up about 100 miles North of where Steve purchased it 2 years ago. We enjoyed 2958 miles of trouble free driving across the Southern US, from Asheville, NC to Northern California a first for me.

Many thanks to Steve for all the help to make the transaction a smooth one. Steve had taken very good care of this coach and all services were up to date. He thoroughly explained all operating systems, so thanks again Steve.

Looking forward to the Barth experience.
Randy

Posts: 18 | Location: Northern California | Member Since: 12-29-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Welcome RANDY Thumbs Up

I toured your coach when Steve owned it. I helped Carol list the Barth for sale on here. If you need help here get my number off of Steve or send me a PM.
You have acquired a fine Barth. Caterpillar Regencies with the Gillig chassis were the peak of quality for Barth's coach building era.
What is the 76 in your screen name for?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy76
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve. I remember reading some of your posts. Thank you.
The 76 is not very significant other than it’s my high school graduation year.
Thanks,
Randy

Posts: 18 | Location: Northern California | Member Since: 12-29-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy76
posted Hide Post
Sorry, meant Kevin.
Randy

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy76:
Hi Steve Kevin. I remember reading some of your posts. Thank you.
The 76 is not very significant other than it’s my high school graduation year.
Thanks,
Randy

I was going to guess it was a graduation year. The number is the same for me. cheers
Post 7 more times and you will get the opportunity to edit and delete your own post.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just for the record your picture posting folder is 0145. When your ready to post Computer some more pictures of your Regency, I will be able to assist you. java I had fun teaching Carol and Don how to post pictures on here. java You have a sought after Barth. Salute It is no wonder you traveled so far to get it. Tooling Along
Randy, you may have already used our search feature.

Picture of Randy76
posted Hide Post
Way to go, another 76er.
I thought that was the number that was wanted. What should I be put in.
Thanks,
Randy

posted Hide Post
It is easy to confuse the numbers.
Your data tag is 9006-0145-34RDG-A1.
9006= built the 6 month of 1990. 0145= the consecutive build number. 34= the length. RDG= Regency Diesel pusher on a Gillig chassis. A1 is the layout of the interior.
PS Nick Cagle, please let me know if my information is correct.

Picture of Randy76
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kevin I appreciate your help. Interesting significance of the numbers.
Randy

posted Hide Post
I hope I gave you the correct information. Nick knows this better than I know the significance of the Data Tag numbers.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
Randy , Welcome to the forum from western PA .
What a fine coach you purchased . I wondered who ended up purchasing it .

Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Hey Randy you came to the right place. Welcome to the Barth site! A bunch of fine coaches and even more remarkable collection of owners; fruits, nuts, and vegetables! (Barth junkies...)

You have a good coach there. Kevin is partial to the Cat engines but I'm a Cummins guy now. We can usually help when needed. Kevin is especially good at photo tutorials, the Photobucket process can be tedious. (I should know, I've posted over 700 photos now, I told you I'm nuts...)

With another member out on the left coast we will have to think more seriously about a GTG out that way. I've not been west of the Rockies, a good reason to stray a bit.

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
Hey Randy you came to the right place. Welcome to the Barth site!

With another member out on the left coast we will have to think more seriously about a GTG out that way. I've not been west of the Rockies, a good reason to stray a bit.

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

Here we go again, drifting off topic, but since you mentioned it Steve VW, take a look at the top of this page. I do not know what attractions are there in Lexington, Nebraska. The page shows how far from Milford, Indiana, one would have to travel to get to Lexington Nebraska. Should we start a suggestion for our Milford, Indiana, get together in the get together forum?

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
I hope I gave you the correct information. Nick knows this better than I know the significance of the Data Tag numbers.
All correct except for a small typo error. Hide
Build number 0145 not 0135.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nick. Thumbs Up Never was good with numbers, even if it was a stray finger, one key to the left. Good thing you saw the typo, as I even had trouble finding the typo once you pointed it out.