Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Trying to list '81 Euro FS
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello, I am trying to list my dad's '81 Euro 25' for sale here, but listing requires data tag info....that cannot locate. Is this tag only on newer Barths? If so, how do I list? It did not like me entering the VIN, apparently.

Thanks for your help!

Posts: 5 | Location: Ceresco, MI | Member Since: 10-20-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Many of the coaches have a data tag label attached to the wall or bulkhead above and behind the driver.

It includes the GM info, Vin #, weight limits, tire info and the Barth build number: Here is one from a 1980 Barth.

An earlier one:

A later one:

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5159 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
My 82 Euro Tag is on the drivers side upper wall about even with the steering wheel. Looks like the top one Steve's post above.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2042 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post