Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Siting at Half Moon Bay, CA
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of srockn77
posted
My wife and I were leaving Half Moon Bay yesterday morning (9/8/20) on our way to Pismo Beach. Low and behold a 28' Breakaway was making a right turn in front of me while I was at a red light in my 30' Breakaway! What are the chances of that happening? Not sure who it was but if anyone knows and if it's a California Barth, would be great to meet up in the future if possible. Anyone have any ideas? Oh, it was the flagship color combo and a pusher.

Posts: 23 | Location: California | Member Since: 06-08-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Wasn't me, I am in Los Gatos CA and mine is 30 ft pusher. we should meet up sometime for sure. I will let you know my next time to be out and about, We do go to Half Moon Bay a lot.getting expensive to stay there as many have gone there while "working at home".

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of srockn77
posted Hide Post
Hey Ed! I'll be in Pismo Beach in October if you're around. Kind of half way between Huntington Beach and Los Gatos. I noticed you have a 6 speed tranny vs the 4 speed that came with the coach. And a larger motor. Can you tell me what you did and how it's performing? Going 60 mph in a four speed Allison is revving at about 2600 rpm's.

Posts: 23 | Location: California | Member Since: 06-08-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post