Forums    General Discussions    PhotoBucket is down for "Scheduled Maintenance"
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

PhotoBucket is down for "Scheduled Maintenance"
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
PhotoBucket is down for "Scheduled Maintenance"

This is their error screen. Once their maintenance is done all of our images will be available.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Apparently things aren't going as smoothly as they hoped. Mad

PhotoBucket Update Page:
quote:
(last updated November 3, 2016 – 8:29am MST)
Scheduled Maintenance: We will be conducting maintenance on our site today from 10pm MST November 3, 2016 until 2am MST November 4, 2016. You may not be able to access your account at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. This maintenance is being conducted to improve your overall user experience with the site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at support@photobucket.com.
quote:
(last updated November 4, 2016 – 2:00am MST)
Update: The maintenance window has been extended. You may not be able to access your account at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will provide another update as soon as possible.
quote:
(last updated November 4, 2016 – 2:50PM MST)
Update: During the planned maintenance last night, we encountered an unforeseen issue. Our team is continuing to work on resolving that issue, and we will provide another update as soon as possible. Rest assured that your information and content is safe. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
No update from PhotoBucket but an observation by me.

Images are currently working for direct linking. I can't access the site for signing in to add additional folders or edit existing ones. Slideshows are not working either.

Although it's aggravating, it's not the end of the world. Comparatively, to most peoples "life's trials and tribulations", it's nothing more than a small bump in the road.

I can relate to programing and unforeseen problems arising during an update. Here's to hoping the delay and slight inconvenience will be worth it in the long run.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
No update from PhotoBucket but an observation by me.

Images are currently working for direct linking. I can't access the site for signing in to add additional folders or edit existing ones. Slideshows are not working either.

Although it's aggravating, it's not the end of the world. Comparatively, to most peoples "life's trials and tribulations", it's nothing more than a small bump in the road.

I can relate to programing and unforeseen problems arising during an update. Here's to hoping the delay and slight inconvenience will be worth it in the long run.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Well said Bill NY. EVERYONE needs your philosophy!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post