Forums    General Discussions    Door Keys (pronounced in two words; not as one)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Door Keys (pronounced in two words; not as one)
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted
Anyone know where to get blank door keys coded TR055?

I'm down to one key and it's starting to get embarrassing. I recently had to ask a passing officer of the law to help me break into my own coach through a window I had forgotten to lock. Things went well, including my request to grab my legs and push me in.

Haven't tried a locksmith for the blanks I need. Thought maybe someone on our site could point me in the right direction (legs and all) Roll Eyes .

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
A good locksmith should have them.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
I needed the keys that unlock the water and fuel access doors, got real lucky at a local lock smith, he was like 90 years in business here, had 2 blanks to my key on his wall. I had them cut for my Barth.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2041 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Barb stopped by a locksmith in Kalamazoo yesterday. The blank he used didn't have the rounded head we're used-to, but he found another type that had the same grooves and so he copied my key. He was really unsure it would work and wasn't going to charge her but she insisted she pay him..his advice was to go really slow so the key wouldn't snap inside the lock.

Turns out that it works just fine.

Thanks, gentlemen, for the comments.

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post