Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Please welcome the newest Barth owner
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of benebob
posted
Met Lulamay and her husband today in Youngstown, OH for an exciting day (including a stop by the cops while she was test driving that she can fill you in about). Sad to see her go but I do think she will fit in nicely beside a gather fire in the near future. I did walk her thru most of the coach but I'm quite certain she will have countless questions for the group. I won't be a stranger and hope to pop up at a gathering here and there. Back to my prefered method of camping, a hammock and my 2 wheel friend. I did get nearly 50mpg on the way home today and never got above 100 (bias ply knobbies are only rated to 99).

I did "forget" to warn Lulamay that she will want to invest in wheel locks if Duane is anywhere close, I even found a good wheel cleaner to shine those alloys up for the drive out. He will be checking out hisc miller lite beer gut in the luster real soon.

Posts: 218 | Location: Lancaster, PA | Member Since: 09-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
WELCOME Lulamay! Benebob noted you were in Youngstown, Ohio? You were close to my house. Good luck with your Barth Thumbs Up

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Welcome Lulamay. Welcome to a Barth state of life.

Benebob sorry to see see gone. Hope to see you come to a GTG.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Welcome to this site. You will find a remarkable collection of interesting, talented people who happen to own similar coaches.

Please get to know our members if possible. You will not be sorry. An interesting collection of fruits, nuts and vegetables if there ever was one.

Good luck with your classic coach.

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5159 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Happy motoring and camping. Enjoy your new house on wheels cheers

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Hey Welcome Lulamay, Benebob was not joking about those wheels, if you make the Rusty GTG in Goshen, perhaps I will at last get those cuties for Nose.

Oh well I promise not to filch your wheels I will just envy them in silence! I saw your coach in Ohio a couple of years ago its a beauty.

Stopped by law enforcement, bet you told Lulamay you cruise your Barth at 80mph??? Did you pay the fine?? ROTFLMAO

Benebob, how are you going to carry all that craft beer and your wife on a motorcycle???

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2042 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
Stopped by law enforcement, bet you told Lulamay you cruise your Barth at 80mph??? Did you pay the fine?? ROTFLMAO
In Ohio you don't get stopped for speeding. Officers' don't waste your time stopping you to make you late. They use the old America On Line saying. "YOU GOT MAIL" and your speeding ticket comes in the form of snail mail from the post man.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness I am so sorry !I just saw your post with all your welcoming words .,just now! I saw Steve DW only and that was just today. thank you thank you! I love this site, you all seem great and welcoming. I will be learning so much from your compiled information and post. I’m looking forward to all envolved with having a Big Beautiful Barth in my life. Thank you all, have Barth , Will travel Tooling Along Smiler

Posts: 38 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 03-21-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was wondering where you were in Northeast Ohio.

Posts: 38 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 03-21-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:

Thank you , I just found reply button Roll Eyes Smiler

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lulamay:
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:

Thank you , I just found reply button Roll Eyes Smiler
cheers Smiler

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
Welcome to this site. You will find a remarkable collection of interesting, talented people who happen to own similar coaches.

Please get to know our members if possible. You will not be sorry. An interesting collection of fruits, nuts and vegetables if there ever was one.

We look forward to it, I believe!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lulamay:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:

We look forward to it, I believe!
“Hope I’m posting this right.”
I must Acknowledge: Very Big Sad loss today! God Bless Paris.