Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Cable TV connection
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/13
Picture of sk8er32283
posted
So I was walking the dog this morning back behind our site and noticed that a near by site was hooked up to a green box near by my site. Upon further investigation I find that it is cable tv and the green box is accessible. Now when I moved in the site the host told me that there was not any cable tv provided with the site. Do you think that this is just an untapped source of tv that no one(except my neighbors) new about or what? Do you think I would get into any trouble if I tested it out. I am going to try and talk to the neighbors and find out more info but I thought I would ask here first.

Rodney

1988 Barth Regency 38ft
CAT 3208AATC Intercooled
Allison 4 speed w/ air shifter
Gillig Chassis
7.5KW Onan Diesel Generator
Click for Charleston, South Carolina Forecast

Posts: 81 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID(United States Navy) | Member Since: 01-01-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
host told me that there was not any cable tv provided with the site

Maybe not provided with the normal site rent but for an extra charge ???

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/13
Picture of sk8er32283
posted Hide Post
I did some more investigation tonight and found out that there is two connections under the green thing that do not have a locking cap on them. I still haven't seen the neighbors to talk to them about this situation. By the way Bill N.Y. I like the confetti effect.

1988 Barth Regency 38ft
CAT 3208AATC Intercooled
Allison 4 speed w/ air shifter
Gillig Chassis
7.5KW Onan Diesel Generator
Click for Charleston, South Carolina Forecast

Posts: 81 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID(United States Navy) | Member Since: 01-01-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post