Tools
Reply To This Topic

Happy Hanukkah and a Merry Christmas to all
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
Usually we insert our Christmas/Hanukkah theme within a two week window of either of the two holidays. This year Hanukkah falls between December 12-December 20. Enjoy the decorations and watch the volume level of your speakers around the lights.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU! Superman Santa
Just to let you know, I do not "watch" the volume, I listen to the volume and "watch" the lights shatter. ROTFLMAO Hide

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
I can break the Christmas Lights but I have no sound ???
My sound system is OK except the lights........Carl

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no sound on my iPad also. I do have sound on desktop using internet explorer 11, while running windows 10. Could it be the Apple Macintosh are not on the same operating platform?
How are the lights, the snow and the sounds working for other members?
Did anyone notice the snow blows toward your curser? In the absence of a curser, break a bulb on the left and the snow blows left. Break a bulb on the right and the snow blows to the right. You can also stop the snow on the right, by touch or clicking on stop snowing.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
No sound on my Chromebook

Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sure there other opinions out here. The way I see it is since Steve Jobs died Bill Gates does not care to make Apple compatible with Microsoft. I cannot go the the chat room here on Apple operating system. I can go chat in the Barthmobile chat room on Microsoft operating system.
Maybe our tech geeks and help us find a work around. Rusty, can you post a solution on this page for our Apple products members?

Let us all keep in the giving spirit of Christmas and we will solve this problem in the Tech Geek Forum. Hopefully we can continue with only Merry Charistmas greetings here

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Toshiba laptop with windows 10...no breaking the lights sound.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Windows 7 64 Palemoon no sound

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
No sound on my windows 10, I thought maybe Barb put a silencer on my PC to cut down noise.

It is hard for me to make the breaking sound of the bulbs, however she can't stop me from going bang, bang.

However Dec. 7th (Pearl Harbor Day) was our 54th Wedding Anniversary. That is the day she bombed me and I still may be shell shocked.

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Good one Thumbs Up

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smiler Big Grin Salute Thumbs Up cheersSmiler Big Grin Salute Thumbs Up cheers MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO ALL OUR MEMBERS Smiler Big Grin Salute Thumbs Up cheersSmiler Big Grin Salute Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up A special Merry Christmas EVE and THANK YOU to the Superman BILL NY that makes this website run. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Tere and I wish all of our Barth friends, a Merry Christmas. Our hope and prayer is that you feel the love of God in your hearts, this day and forevermore.
Love from
Jim and Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to ALL .
Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas from Luis' and Maggie's pasture, where StaRV II is reposing while the house recovers from the flood.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post