Tools
Reply To This Topic

St Patty's Day - Guest Artist
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Cassidy has just read all of the post and would like to respond. She is not very good with the keyboard so she asked me to type for her.

Thank you for writing to me.

I might be going to Florida this year. If we go we will be staying in Disney World.

I wore long green smilie face socks today and a green T-Shirt. Smiler Wink

See you next time on Barthmobile.com and that's it.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Another year has past since my daughter did this drawing - she wanted to see a smashing 4 leaf clover so I made her a red and green clover. She also decided to reuse the masthead from last year... I told her that the Barth members were very happy with the image and she thought that you would like to see it again. Smiler

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
Happy St. Patricks Day!!
Great Job Cassidy-
Thank you for the outstanding artwork, again!

I hope your having a blast at Disney World. Good job on wearing green socks today Thumbs Up

We love having you as a guest artist!

Joy Green

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Hey Cassidy

You did a great job on our artwork for St. Patty's Day. I was so busy admiring your work that I forget you send you a message yesterday. Thanks from all of us Barthmobilers.

Please give my regards to Mickey and Minnie, and don't forget to HAVE FUN.... Cool

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Seeing that she reused the same masthead I decided to reuse the same post from last year to reintroduce this.

This year, because of global warming, we are now on vacation before the official "Spring Break"

Because of the heatwave Roll Eyes, we missed too many days at school and her regular break was cut down to 2 days instead of a week. So, we went 2 weeks earlier and took the full week off trying to beat the crowds.

We are in Florida again this year, but at Universal Studio instead of Disney. I will pass along the thumbs up to Cassidy and hopefully she'll have something new for you next year.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis