Tools
Reply To This Topic

St Patty's Day - Guest Artist
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
Hello, as you know I sometimes like to change the heading on our site. Today I am please to introduce you to my Daughter, Cassidy, who is 8 years old. She took the time to draw this for you. I hope you enjoy it.

On her hand is "Colors", The St Patty's Day Lizard. As you can tell by the Bunnies in her drawing, she loves them too. Wink

Cassidy also wants me to remind you... "St Patty's Day is March 17th." She also picked the theme colors.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
GREAT JOB CASSIDY!!! Keep up the good work! And have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Joy Green

p.s. Is that a gecko?

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff & Joy:
p.s. Is that a gecko?
I'm going to let Cassidy type now... no it is not a Gecko. it is a Green Anole Smiler

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
I am not sure what a Green anole is but it is cute. Smiler

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff & Joy:
I am not sure what a Green anole is but it is cute. Smiler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_anole

We caught several Green Anole's while vacationing in N.C. & S.C. I've made the mistake of calling them Geckos too, so now I know better.

Our Guest Artist had to retire for the night. Mommy made her go to bed... She was very happy to see you respond to her post and is looking forward to reading all of her fan mail tomorrow. Big Grin

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Cassidy, I like your art work and your pet Green Anole.

Now I have a challenge for you. Make sure daddy does not drink any green beer on St. Patrick's Day.

Your Fans in Georgia,
Nick & Donna Cagle.

P.S Our granddaughter, Mallory is also 8 years old.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Hey Cassidy....

AWESOME.

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Cassidy, I was pleased to meet your Green Anole, I have a Brown Iguana and he is very friendly.

Your art work is very nice and maybe your Dad will let you surprise us with something else in the future.

Mary

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
Hi Cassidy,

We want to thank you for taking time to make a drawing for St Patty's Day and for introducing all of us to Colors.

St Patricks Day will now be even more special for those of us that are Irish and also for those that aren't. It is a good thing I'm Irish because I am certainly full of Blarney! We look forward to seeing your next set of drawings here at barthmobile.com. You make a great little assistant and Lord knows your daddy needs the help here. By the way, do you ever see him sleep? Rumor has it that either he doesn't sleep or there are two of him! Big Grin

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
WTG Cassidy!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Hi Cassidy! I think I'm going to paint my Barth green in your honor. Would you paint some bunnies on it for me? They could be pink!
Jim and Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Hi Cassidy. Thank you for decorating the website for all of us.

Posts: 57 | Location: Washington DC | Member Since: 03-11-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Cassidy
I agree! You've done a great job!
We went to a St. Pats parade on Saturday. They even had green horses in the parade! Hope the color washes out, 'cause they were the police mounted brigade!
Don and Patty
quote:
Originally posted by gupman:
Hi Cassidy. Thank you for decorating the website for all of us.

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Hey Cassidy,

You are definitely a budding graphic artist. Nice work!

Talk your Dad into getting you down to Florida where Colors can meet lots of his native friends. I'm not sure what model gecko we have, but they're all over and we love them. Of course, Dad would also need to get you over to Disney World where all graphic artists dream to get a job. And then over to Kennedy space center where Colors can apply to be the first Green Anole in space!

I have it all planned out, you just need Dad to say "Yes". Work on him!!!

Corey

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I've received 2 emails asking me where Cassidy's Artwork is?

It is located on the Portal Page and on the Main Forums Page.

http://barthmobile.com/eve

http://barthmobile.com/eve/forums

She has also changed the Theme Colors to be more festive for the Irish. Here is the image on those 2 pages. If you can not see this image let me know and I'll call you up to help you reset the browser.

http://i244.photobucket.com/al...h_photos/stpatty.jpg

We had another member who had images blocked and now they can see everything after I walked them thru what to reset...

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis