Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Reincarnated 28' Breakaway
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
quote:

Let me guess, 2nd door was for seperate riding areas for men and women?

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also see it has a second door

quote:
Also the 5C was the last of the 2 axle buses.

I've recently learned that MCI has brought back the 35', two axle bus. No doubt due to the fuel cost increases and akin to airline thinking in many ways. The bus, an MCI F3500 series, is really a Setra I think with rebadging.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Those second class wimmen need to get in somehow and they sure can't come in the front door like real peepel. head bang

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let me guess, 2nd door was for seperate riding areas for men and women?

Awesome!

Yes, custom has it that a woman cannot walk by a seated man and must sit behind them.

When I tore this bus apart, I found Saudi coins, a prayer rug, and a whole lot of sand that is the consistency of talcum powder. The sand did a good job of preservation.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post