Tools
Reply To This Topic

Happy Easter
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted

Once again, my daughter has decided to dress up the website. - She hopes you "like it very much".

http://barthmobile.com/eve/forums

http://barthmobile.com/eve

Here is Cassidy
quote:
Hi... Happy Easter. Have a wonderful holiday. I like bunnies and I hope you do too. I picked out all of the colors you see here.

ROTFLMAO I picked these laughing rolling hooligans because they look funny ROTFLMAO
quote:
These are my dogs Resse on the left and Riot on the right. I am also shown with my doll Rebeca. I'm 9 yrs old.
At this stage my daughter broke out in an uncontrollable bout of the giggles and couldn't continue because all she kept seeing was the funny eyed dogs... Something about looking like they are going to turn something into something or another into minions or something or whatever... At this point I lost track as she ran away to the bathroom laughing saying she had to go. Wink

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Great job, Cassidy! I used to have a pet rabbit, Rover, a dwarf Australian albino. My dog loved him - that was many years ago.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
We are always pleased Cassidy that you share your art work with us. You do an excellant job and we are proud of you.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Thank you Cassidy, the new Easter colors are beautiful!!! I like bunnys too, I hope you find alot of easter eggs. And you are even prettier then Rebeca....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I just got home from an early morning road call. So I was online checking in and Cassidy came up behind me to read these.
quote:
Originally posted by Patch1st:
And you are even prettier then Rebeca....
She asked me if I thought so too... I said
"Of course you are Cassidy, you are the prettiest girl in the world"
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
I used to have a pet rabbit, Rover, a dwarf Australian albino. My dog loved him - that was many years ago.
She was happy to hear that. Thankfully, no additional explanation was required. Ooops
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Ray:
You do an excellant job and we are proud of you.
I think she's got my humor gene... She said
quote:
Dad, imagine if she had said Eggcellent instead. Wouldn't that have been funny?
And then she hopped out of here... was last seen looking around the house for some Easter Eggs. Computer

I guess I better go now... Wink

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter. I always like the art work. Thank you.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Well it's Easter Sunday and I thought I'd check the Barth website before going to church to see whether there were any nice surprises.

Cassidy, you didn't let us down.....it's BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Happy Easter to you and your family, including the critters!

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Hey Cassidy, once again you outdid yourself, the artwork is always just puuurrrrfect for the holiday, and us Barthmobilers REALLY appreciate it. Hope that you get lots of easter eggs, remember, don't give any chocolate to Riot or Reese, it's all YOURS.... Smiler

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Here's a giggle poem for Cassidy ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAOEaster Isn't Easy

I heard a funny bunny say,
"I just go nuts on Easter day.
I hide about a zillion eggs
And baskets tangle up my legs.

"I'm tired, my eyes are full of tears
And overflowing to my ears.
If I'm to work more Easter Days
At my age I should change my ways

"I know I must do something rash
So I'll start saving all my cash
Then next year, with a little luck
I'll deliver in my pick up truck."
—Grandpa Tucker

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
We belive that Cassidy should be commissioned to do a banner and or flag for the Milford GTG. Of course it should fly over the Grand Pooh-Bah's Barth. Smiler All who wander are not lost.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Thank you Cassidy for the Easter decor. I really like it and think the colors great. And you and your doll have matching outfits, that is so cool! Even the dogs eyes match the blue... We have a little schnauzer too, his name is Snoopy and he is 13 years old. He always tries to catch one of the wild rabbits that are living in our yard (and eat my flowers), but he never can catch one, they are way too fast for him.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

Cassidy read all of your replies and really loves that you took the time out to write to her.

While talking in the "chat room" last night I had mentioned that my wife had run out of the house to take Cassidy her stuffed Bunny.

While some things in life just sounds like an ended sentence and then you move on, simple words don't explain what had actually happened.

Cassidy has had "Bunn-Bunn" since her first Easter. She was 7 months old at the time. Each year when Cassidy has gotten an Easter Egg basket she has taken her stuffed Bunny and placed her back in the basket.

Yesterday Cassidy went to a Girls Only Birthday Party for one of her classmates. The party was great and an impromptu sleepover was arranged. Linda went to pick up Cassidy and somehow she was talked into letting her stay for the night. This was to be Cassidy's first sleepover.

My daughter had a request... "Mom, could you bring Bunn-Bunn back so I can sleep with her?" Because it was a few miles down the road and Linda really didn't want her sleeping over anyway, she told Cassidy no.

Not trying to be mean, Linda was hoping that Cassidy, who has not slept without Bunn-Bunn since she first got her, would change her mind and come home instead. All she said back was... "Mommy, could you and Daddy sleep with Bunn-Bunn tonight so she isn't lonely?" I guess she really wanted to be with her friends for that sleepover.

Linda left the party feeling really bad. My wife had just witnessed, and contributed to, the end of an era. Not wanting to be the one to break the streak, she came home and decided to run Bunn-Bunn back.

Of course, this did not take place in a bubble... The short version: I had to hear what a terrible mom Linda must be. The long version was a mothers self inflicted guiltfest and a dad who had the "Deer Caught in Headlights" reaction.

In the end, all worked out well... Bunn-Bunn joined the sleepover and Linda redeemed herself. Thankfully, I was spared too. Wink

The masthead that was displayed on Easter is a tribute to my daughters first Easter Basket as Cassidy remembers it. The blue Bunny you see in the basket drawing above is Bunn-Bunn.

Symbolism is something powerful when a 7 Month old remembers her stuffed toy from so long ago and takes it with her wherever she goes. In both scenes, from last year and this year, Cassidy made it a point of telling me to include the bunny part in her stories to you.

This year "I like bunnies and I hope you do too"
Last year "As you can tell by the Bunnies in her drawing, she loves them too."

Here is Bunn-Bunn enjoying Myrtle Beach, riding in the seatback of the car looking back at Cassidy and taking a Christmas Card photo. Each image will open to a much larger picture if you want to click on them.

So, another major disaster was averted at my household last night. I have emerged from this a stronger and wiser Daddy and an understanding and caring husband who didn't throw gasoline on an open flame... When in reality, all I did was try to stay out of the line of fire.

Sometimes, doing nothing is the better option. hide

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Cassidy has her "Bunn-Bunn," Linus has his blanket, our daughter, now a grandmother of four, had her "Blanky" that accompanied her everywhere for years beyond recall. It was a trial to separate her from it long enough to wash the accumulated crud out of it.

It began to fray, and one day, mysteriously, it returned from the laundry half its former size. The difference in size had no apparent effect, and somehow, after each subsequent wash, it returned smaller yet. The day came when it was about the size of a small handkerchief, and it disappeared. We found it in the bottom of the toy box where it was allowed to rest for an appropriate period of time, and one day it disappeared altogether.

Unfortunately, that kind of parental sneakiness doesn't work with stuffed rabbits.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Bill, Thank you for sharing that with us. That was a very touching story, in fact so much so that I had Cloudy read it also, and then we went to a 7 year old girls b-day party today and I told the adults there (as best I could) about your post, they were also touched by it's sweetness... Thanks again...

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post