Tools
Reply To This Topic

A pretty cool bus right here
 Login now/Join our community

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted
"Peacemaker" is the efforts of a religious cult and is registered in NH. Google "Peacemaker Bus" and you can check out lots of interior pics too. I'm not into religious cults, but this is quite an effort. Bravo!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Wow! That is one of a kind for sure. Did the group rebuild the interior themselves I wonder? From a quick glance at their website (after Googling them) it looks like they live off the earth and grow/make most of their own food, clothing, and other items needed for daily living. I didn't see any real evidence of "cult" there (seems that beliefs are in the literal Bible), but I guess that depends on the definition - and of course there may be some more radical beliefs that aren't published on their website. Wink

EDIT: from this photo, it looks like they have 2 "Peacemakers" as well as a Partridge-family style bus too!

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I have it on good authority that a "cult" is any religious organization other than the church my brother goes to. Red Face

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
-----------------------------------
Scott

They're communal, unusual, and somewhat unorthodox so I think cult fits, but I don't mean it in a bad way. All modern religions went through a cult stage along the way.

I like their style whatever they are.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scottydl:

Front or back, those things look like they are watching me.

The front is sort of like the what I imagine would be the issue of a coupling between r2d2 and a 1948 Rock-Ola.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post