Tools
Reply To This Topic

Roadside Assistance
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
I've been a Coach Net member for over 10 years and only had to have something towed once. They towed a class c I had, almost 100 miles to the nearest Ford truck center. However, I think something has changed at Coach Net. I recently had to call them for another towing need. They will tow it to the nearest facility that they determine can fix the RV. I called Coach Net to find out how they determine who is qualified and got a lot of run around. The shops do not have to be RVIA certified, and, in terms of the chassis, they do not have to be OEM certified. So, I called Good Sams and got the same kind of run around. Triple A will tow your RV 100 miles to the shop of YOUR choice. Would like to hear of current experience others are having. Good Sams vs Coach Net vs AAA

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of benebob
posted Hide Post
AAA has many different options depending on your location from tow to the nearest facility to 200 miles of course you just pay more for the better coverage. You also need to have RV insurance (which you would also need to tow your motorcycle as well believe it or not). We pay $200 or so a year for AAA Premier which includes 1 200 mile tow a year and unlimited up to 100 mile tows. Paid it off for the next 3-4 years getting towed in Tennessee this year.

Posts: 218 | Location: Lancaster, PA | Member Since: 09-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted Hide Post
I have had this policy, since 1999 and never had a problem, covers anything we are driving, own vehicles, rentals ETC.I have used it more for cars than MH, have saved a lot of money. Just a thought.

Posts: 73 | Location: MA | Member Since: 06-13-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted Hide Post

Posts: 73 | Location: MA | Member Since: 06-13-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
AAA RV Plus has worked well for me, like when coach broke down (alternator) in Kentucky.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post