Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Free Suburban Furnace
 Login now/Join our community

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted
In the continued saga of moving, I am offering this furnace to a Barther. We never camp below the teens, so we don' need no stinkin' furnaces. I have removed one in the process of remodeling and will pull the other one out pretty soon to install an icemaker. I have no idea if they work, but I presume so. I didn't check them on purchase of the MH because we had no plans to use them. I have at least one thermostat. You pay discounted shipping or pick it up in El Segundo.

The previous owners were plug in people and used electric heaters, so I don't know how much use it has had.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Check your email, I am interested.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill H.
If Bill G. doesn't want them I will take them both. I need at least two 20,000 btu units.
Thank you,
Rick

Posts: 15 | Location: MA | Member Since: 02-14-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barth_user1:
Bill H.
If Bill G. doesn't want them I will take them both. I need at least two 20,000 btu units.
Thank you,
Rick

OK, Bill D got his fixed, so I will box this one up for you.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill H,
Thanks. I sent you a private message so that I can get you shipping $ and e-mails.
Rick

Posts: 15 | Location: MA | Member Since: 02-14-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post