Barthmobile Portal
Minnesnowta and Dana

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/7793959497

09-24-2020, 10:48 AM
Duane88
Minnesnowta and Dana
Ok the Mississippi river is at its lowest level in almost 3 years, Dana has run out of water to send south I guess!

Now he has created another problem, the average altitude of Minnesnowta must have eroded about a foot, this dirt has found its way into our back waters, all the flooding has filled in the fishing spots, making them no longer accessible by boat when the river is at this level. Thanks Dana!! For a guy that works for Bass Pro I am sure that will affect sales in Iowa and your bonus!!!

To add to the situation, The whole gulf coast is now on my list too!! I went by the pelican breeding island, not been near it due to high water for a few years. There was normally about 50 or so pelicans and maybe 10 or so young ones. Minnesnowta dirt has created another island and enlarged the old one. My guess is there is now about 500 birds on them.

There are no young bass the only ones I caught are older large ones, recruitment is probably down to nothing, high water left no place for them to build beds. Even if they could breed the pelicans would eat the Frye.

It is all the fault of Dana!!!! Deadhorse

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine