Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

4 INCH HOLE IN STORAGE
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
IN THE BOTTOM STORAGE COMPARTMENT ON DRIVERS SIDE THE ONE IN BACK HAS A HOLE ABOUT 4IN IN DIA. OPEN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE COMPARTMENT COULD ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THAT USED FOR? WHEN DRIVING WATER COULD GET IN. WAS IT CAPPED OR SOMETHING?
THANKS LENNY

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
If it is the compartment where the electrical cord is, it is so you can run the cord out the hole and still lock the compartment door. Yes it is suppose to have a plug that screws in when driving.
Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WILL I WILL HAVE TO WORK ON THAT TOO THE CAP IS MISSING AND THE RING IS IS NOT TO BE FOUND.THE INVERTER MUST HAVE BEEN PUT IN LATER I HAVE NO WAY TO PLUG THE CORD IN FROM THE COMPARTMENT WITHOUT HAVING THE DOOR OPEN .SOMETHING MUST HAVE BEEN CHANGED WHEN IT WAS BEING BUILT BECAUSE THE BLUEPRINTS SHOW A INVERTER.
THANKS AGAIN
LENNY
PS SEE YOU WASHINGTON.

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
That is interesting.............the bin where my cord used to live has a spring-loaded trap door on a rear-facing vertical panel inside, allowing the cord to be stuck through and into the open propane tank bay.

PS: Lenny..........your Caps key is stuck.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok it is just a bad habit i have because i use i too much without key shift.Then i have to go back and and edit i thanks for the letting me know i am not yelling sorry
LENNY

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B