Tools
Reply To This Topic

Precious Moments Chappel
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
Has anyone been to the Chappel? My wife is a PM junkie and likes these things. She likes what she likes, you know what I mean.

I was hoping to get her some things that are only available if you show up. We have no plans on going there in the forseable future but thought that if anyone goes or lives close by they might be able to help out.

If this fits in anyones plans please drop me a line. I don't want anyone to go out of there way. Nothing needs to happen right away. I just want to know if this is part of anyones plans.

Bill

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
I had to read your post about 3 times before I decoded what you are saying, LOL.

I am now assuming that you mean those little figurines?

Where is this chapel, is that where they make them? Am I correct in deducing that you want some special pieces that are only available at the factory?

Will certainly try to help..if I can. Please provide more info..

Better an ugly Barth, than
a pretty Winnebago.

1987 Barth P-30 with 454
Former Hospital Board Room converted to coach by Barth in 1995.

Posts: 178 | Location: Lancaster, PA USA | Member Since: 07-30-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I only wanted someone who knew what I was talking about that was close by or had a planned trip out there.

You know that whenever I post anything I'll go on and on about something to make sure everyone knows what I'm talking about. In this case if you didn't know what PM meant or anything else it didn't matter, I really don't want to put anyone out. This isn't a big deal. I just wanted to get something for the wife that she would know could only have been gotten from that place.

It's not like I've been bad and I'm looking for redemption. She likes those little pieces. I think there overpriced but that's just me.

The Precious Moments Inspiration Park is located right in the middle of the U.S. in Carthage, Missouri. Just a short hop off of I-44 which connects St. Louis, Missouri to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma or Hwy 71 which connects Kansas City, Missouri, with Ft. Smith, Arkansas.

So if anyone has a plan to go to this place. Keep me in mind. I only want to know if this is on someones list as they charge an admission just to get in the door. Please don't go out there just for me. Who knows, I might surprise the wife with a trip out there for a weekend! Of course, this would only happen if I was real bad. Red Face

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Bill, I have driven by Carthage many times.
My Uncle told me of stopping there once, just because. He said it was very interesting.
As we returned from his home in SE Kansas and passed the exit at or above the speed limit I slowly remembered his story and quietly asked my wife if she was interested turning back.
Tim

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
No doubt, taking a special trip there would be definitely be worth a "get out of jail free" card ...talk about good Karma!

I just pray my wife does not find out about that chapel..that would be the end of me..it would be "wagons HO"...

LOL>.

Better an ugly Barth, than
a pretty Winnebago.

1987 Barth P-30 with 454
Former Hospital Board Room converted to coach by Barth in 1995.

Posts: 178 | Location: Lancaster, PA USA | Member Since: 07-30-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post