Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1973 Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Just a short hello, I'm posting for my parents. They have a 73 Barth they will be selling soon. They started the restoration, but its not completed. More pictures and info coming soon!

We've enjoyed looking through some of the forum Smiler

-Erin
erin62mmls@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Location: KC Missouri | Member Since: 06-11-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Erin, (differentisgood), A folder request for your Barth photos has been applied for. Welcome to Barthmoble.com. Thank you for offering your Barth to our members. I suggest a phone number for contact information when you are ready to sell.
To review the Photo Posting Procedure click here.
You can start a new topic in "Barth Coaches For Sale" or Bill NY can move this posting to the Barth Coaches For Sale" forum. Thank you also for sharing the data tag information. Data tag is how we organize our photos.
Is this a picture of your Barth?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes!!

Posts: 2 | Location: KC Missouri | Member Since: 06-11-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post