Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

new barth owner need some help
 Login now/Join our community

posted
i won my barth on an ebay auction it was located in california my fiance and i decided to fly out n drive her home sight unseen which was an adventure for us for sure we had no problem out of her all the way mechanically but she had been neglected and we lost one of the compartment doors some where along the way and we need somethings replaced like the small lights atop the home we also need to find the food center thinamigs what eva they may be lol oh yeah an the compartment door we lost ( they had replaced the latches on them and i guess it wasnt attatched well, anyways........ we are new to this barth thingy if anyone has any idea where we might find these things feel free to reply

Posts: 6 | Location: Houston,Alabama | Member Since: 09-13-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/09
Picture of John C.
posted Hide Post
First off

Welcome to the site

secondly, keep an eye on ebay for the foodcenter items. don't think there made anymore, but time to time they show up on the bay.

Tell us about your Barth and take a look at the Data Tag project on the home page

John

Now in Progress.

Posts: 64 | Location: Penryn Ca | Member Since: 08-28-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/12
Picture of Carl Feren
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, bluemoon! Welcome to Barthmobile.

If you can locate the data tag and post a digital image of it to the Barthmobile site that would be really helpful.

Below are images of what a data tag & a chassis tag looks like. The data tag is the most important. On my bus it is located just behind the drivers side curtain. The chassis tag is located on the inside of the generator access door in the front of the bus. Since yours is a regal and mine is a breakaway the locations may be different.

Data Tag

Chassis Tag

Also, for any missing, broken or parts that you can't identify submit nice clear close-ups. Better still if you can add text & arrows as on attached images.

You might want to come to the Get Together at Hillsborough state park in FL Dec. 4-6.

Have fun with your new Barth.

Carl Feren

30'- 1992 Breakaway on Spartan Chassis
5.9L Cummins 190
Banks Powerpack
Allison 4 spd - 542B
9206-3805-30BS-6B
7KW Kohler Propane Genset

Posts: 159 | Location: All of North America | Member Since: 02-16-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

i tried to post this in another way but kept gettin the private message post to pop up so i decided to click reply to one to get a post lol i found my barth on ebay live in bama flew to california with out ever a doubt that itd make it back home my fiance and i had a great time on our adventure neva had a minutes trouble out of the baby ( thats what we call her now) baby barth its our first shes a 1988 advertised to be a 40 footer but when measured from bumper to bumper we lost four feet somewheres so id say shes around 36 foot lol we need some things replaced like the lights atop and a door to a compartment on the left side if anyone know how or where to find this please give reply

Posts: 6 | Location: Houston,Alabama | Member Since: 09-13-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Let me start out by welcoming you to Barthmobile and congratulations on your Ebay Barth. Sounds like you've had an adventure.
quote:
Originally posted by bluemoon:
i tried to post this in another way but kept gettin the private message post to pop...
This is to combat some abuses/issues that we've had in the past. This in no way reflects you, but it does reflect our desires to keep things sane in our forum.

When you sign up at our site, not everything is turned on right away. There are some places and features that are off limits to new members. Post a few times, and things are turned on. If you need something turned on that is currently off, just send me an email explaining what you need and why.

Why don't you send me a picture, or post it here, of your data tag and coach for our files? This'll go a long way to turning things on earlier.

bill_ny@barthmobile.com

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Hey bluemoon, welcome to the site. Some readers may not care about this, but some basic punctuation and grammar will make your posts much easier to understand. Wink

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scottydl:
Hey bluemoon, welcome to the site. Some readers may not care about this, but some basic punctuation and grammar will make your posts much easier to understand. Wink

Yes. Those of us with dyslexia find long or run-together sentences difficult to read.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of walkergirl
posted Hide Post
Hey Bluemoon!!!

Congratulations on your new baby Barth!!!!! ENJOY!!!
Welcome.

Posts: 5 | Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada | Member Since: 05-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post