Tools
Reply To This Topic

Base Plate
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of Eric Herrle
posted
I need a base plate for a 1999 Honda CRV. Where's the best(cheapest) place to get it.

Posts: 216 | Location: Kailua Kona, HI & E. Waterboro, ME | Member Since: 06-27-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Depends on the make of your tow bar. A year ago I shopped the internet for tow bars and bought a Demco from RV-Add-ons in Boca Raton, FL (1-888-677-3100). Their service was good, though I also bought a generator from them, which was shipped by the mfr., who sent last year's model, not the one I ordered. If it had worked, I never would have known, but the product was faulty. RV Add-ons responded quickly and effectively, but the mfr. was slow and reluctant.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Eric,

I bought all my tow stuff at www.rvaddons.com also. Obviously you have to have someone install it or have it installed. I thought I would save a bunch of money however when I was all done and compared the cost to Camping World and their installation deals it was a wash.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post