Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Two rear rectangular fog style lamps
 Login now/Join our community

<Larry and Heidi in CA>
posted
I've noticed rear fog style lamps in many pictures of Barths. I have the same two lamps. Anyone able to tell me how to turn them "ON"? I know I know, ..I've just never found a switch for them ...92 30 Breakaway...

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow..I can only say our 91 has the switch on the dash marked Fog lamps, but not the case with yours for sure. Maybe you have a switch not marked and a fuse is out so you don't think you can find it. Strange. Does your fuse panel have one marked fog lamps? Can't wait to hear how this turns out.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry and Heidi in CA>
posted
Hi Dale, I have a couple switches that don't appear to do anything. But good idea, I'll check the fuses.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To get mine to work... I put the unit in reverse.

Posts: 75 | Location: Villa Rica, Ga, USA | Member Since: 03-15-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Ditto Al, these should be parking lights.. I wish I had them.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
These are extra back up lights on my coach. I had some trouble with them when I first bought the coach and had to trace the wiring and make a repair. I also replaced the back up switch on the tranny. Now both lights go on when shifted into reverse. Bill

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post