Forums    General Discussions    What is this tag?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

What is this tag?
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Boonkagon
posted
There is a tag riveted above the windshield. It is stamped 2015. It is peculiar to me as it’s off center.

Posts: 38 | Location: Berrien Springs, Michigan  | Member Since: 09-18-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boonkagon
posted Hide Post
Here is the full front of the coach

Posts: 38 | Location: Berrien Springs, Michigan  | Member Since: 09-18-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
My guess would be a penetration from a foreign object. Covered with a patch with 2015 on it for whatever reason. That’s a lot of rivets to hold one little patch. Is there a visible ???? Anything On the inside?

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/20
Picture of Paul And Jaime
posted Hide Post
Maybe it was an estimation of how many rivets they were going to use to hold it on... naw just joking mine has a tag on it as well, its on the front and back for some reason.
maybe a club number or the number of times it broke down? I just realized I will have to get a new tag made if its a tally of break downs.

Posts: 155 | Location: Ky | Member Since: 10-20-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Barth Rangers number?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
House number? Year of purchase?

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boonkagon
posted Hide Post
Ian and Lynette it’s not the year of purchase, I bought it from the second owner, he bought it in 1989

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
The year it was paid off? Smiler

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boonkagon
posted Hide Post
Kevin nailed it! Found these in one of the cubby holes.