Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth value
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Would anyone have information on this coach, was told its a 1992 32ft with 5.9 cummins and allison, 1690000km always stored inside..

no generator

would someone know the model and what fair market value would be

thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: Newbrunswick Canada | Member Since: 03-21-2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barracuda:
Would anyone have information on this coach, was told its a 1992 32ft with 5.9 cummins and allison, 1690000km always stored inside..

no generator

would someone know the model and what fair market value would be

thanks

If you can get the data tag we can tell more but I don’t believe your info is correct. It looks to be a Monarch.
Wide body
Fiberglass bumper and front end.
Headlights
Placement of clearance lights
Doors on storage bays
Mirrors same also
All are the same as my 97 Monarch. If that is the case I would suspect an 8.3 with Allison 6 speed.
It would have been produced by Barth RSV

No generator is a surprise. Was there one and taken out or nonfunctional?

Price would depend on facts 1,690,000 km seems like a lot of miles or km.

Whatever you find out it looks to be in fantastic shape. There are about 5 other we know of and we could share info.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
This is a tough question, given the minimal info we have...

A 1992 32ft with 5.9 Cummins is probably a Breakaway, possibly a Regency. This is a later Monarch model probably 95 or later, probably 34ft. Most Monarchs had 8.3 Cummins and 6 spd Allison.

I assume you meant 169,000km (not 1,690,000) (This works out to about 104,780 miles for Metric challenged Yankees.) Not bad for a diesel pusher, should have lots left.

At the risk of insulting buyers and sellers in the current market it is hard to get exact prices. A six speed Allison is a big plus. No genset is a minus. Inside storage is a big plus.

We often see asking prices, not so often actual selling prices. Most of the older 30-34ft diesel pushers I know of lately have sold for around $20,000 US. Larger newer coaches have been in the $25,000 to $30,000 US range.

There should be a Data Tag on the side wall near driver. It will have Barth model, coach# and VIN#. This would help to identify the model, etc.

Good luck, we will try to help if we can.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5171 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post