Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ccctimtation:
https://water.weather.gov/ahps...ge&source=hydrograph
Looks like a long rise.

That’s cool Tim! I don’t live near any major river but if I did that would be super valuable. Duane can use it to monitor if I dump the ice and water from my cooler. Duane seems to think I directly influence the mighty Mississippi by everything I do! Deadhorse ROTFLMAO

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Hi ya Tim, I monitor at lock and dam 13 in Fulton Il, have the same chart for it...thanks!

Dana is totally responsible for the melt we get from Minnesnowta!!!!

Got the alternator reinstalled, the vibration was caused by a single cog in the Gilmer belt, it had begun to fray a bit, it is the one that has been in there since the change was made. It went through some tough times when there was not a spacer on the crankshaft pully. hope that was what caused the problem .

Went out for a test drive, the wind today has gusts over 50mph. never drove Nose is this kind of wind, hey it is a handful, certainly never want to travel any distance in wind like this all over the road!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2059 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post