Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Campground virtual tours
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted
Found this website while looking for a winter hideout in Az.
It lists private campground virtual tours. Mostly what we would call an "rv resort". No state parks unforunately.

http://www.campersview.com/campgrounds.htm

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Don, try www.rvparkreviews.com/ I have been looking at this site during the last week comparing what is said about different places that we have stayed at, to what i myself think of them. To get all of the reviews on some parks you have to click on another button on that parks review.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
I've used rvparkreviews to get an idea of what others think too. Just thought the virtual tours was another tool to decide on wether to reserve a spot. ... or not.
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post