Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Full-timers
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted
Any of the members full-timing in their Barth?
We started out in March(after I worked on our Breakaway for three months to get it "road-ready"). 5000 miles to date pulling a 2001 Honda CRV(kept my eyes riveted to the EGT gauge when pulling grades in the mountains). In one spot for three months now(Colorado), to fulfill a work contract(wife). I'm working as a "camp-host".

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
Not me, but sounds awesome!

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Which campground?

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted Hide Post
Jeffco Fairgrounds in Golden.

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Happy trails. We were homeless for 10 years. Life was great.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Wow. I've been there for other events. Didn't know they had a campground.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim's Barth
posted Hide Post
Yes I will be a full timer. Bought it just for doing that. Had the RV for a couple of weeks and already landed a Camp Host job for winter in Arizona starting in DEC 2017. .Thank god it comes with all the hook ups since I havent had time to start working on any of them yet.

Will keep everyone posted on the slow rebuild of mine to get everything in working order

Posts: 13 | Location: Casa Grande AZ | Member Since: 10-12-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Where in AZ? We now live in Yuma.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty much a full-timer while awaiting repairs to my house...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim's Barth
posted Hide Post
If all goes well I will be landing in Case Grande AZ in about 10 days... leaving Dec 3rd and taking my time.. nursing my ole bartha down there

Posts: 13 | Location: Casa Grande AZ | Member Since: 10-12-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post