Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

gregs 69 barth pics so far
 Login now/Join our community

posted

Posts: 73 | Location: mosquito valley ohio(west central ohio) | Member Since: 12-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Oh man, now Sherrie is gonna wanna get started. That's looking good.

Wm.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks the back is almost as good as its gona get the right side looks about like the back,but no pic of it yet.

looking little bit better

fixing access cover

non metallic stainless cover panel

Posts: 73 | Location: mosquito valley ohio(west central ohio) | Member Since: 12-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Lookin great! Amazing what a little (or maybe a bit more) elbow grease will do!

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
WOW, Greg. NOW that Barth really is starting to look loved and pampered. Cool

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks the left side not as good as the right, its getting better as time goes by.

posted Hide Post
thanks people, i given the old barth more attention that its seen in the last 5 years anyhow,the last fun it had was being attached to a wrecker and dropped off where i happened to see it sitting last june,or july.polishing all of it out is tough,but it will look decent when its done.i dont think its been shined up in a decade.

posted Hide Post
right side

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
Greg, that's a nice looking rig. I especially like the look of that front end. The vertically mounted headlights really set it apart. Thumbs Up

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ryegal
posted Hide Post
can you tell me what you used to get the shine? I know lots of elbow greese.thanks ryegal

Proud owner of a 1975 classic class C

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Greg, she is lookin SWEET !!! Your gonna need some aluminum hubcaps, maybe some "moons" or somthing...

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post