Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Chat
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
five-oh, chat room shows you logged out
, but not in

Posts: 39 | Location: Chula Vista, Ca. | Member Since: 11-28-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get in. I tried to use "Lightspark" but no luck. I keep getting extension not supported.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kevin you left the chat room again. Might be your version of flash!

Posts: 39 | Location: Chula Vista, Ca. | Member Since: 11-28-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kevin left chat room again

posted Hide Post
Kevin you are still leaving the room

posted Hide Post
ccctimtation left chat room, but not entered

Picture of five-oh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Walt R.:
five-oh, chat room shows you logged out
, but not in

I keep getting " This plug in not supported " when I try to open chat..

Posts: 58 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
I get the not supported with my handheld but haven't tried my laptop.
Just tried on my laptop got an open blank page that wouldn't allow any typing.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post