Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Chat
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
Does the chat room work on you computer?
What PC are you using?
Are you interested in the Chat room in the future?

Question:
Does the chat room work on you computer?

Choices:
Yes
No

Question:
What PC are you using?

Choices:
Windows base
Apple
Other

Question:
Are you interested in the Chat room in the future?

Choices:
Yes
No
Maybe

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some chat rooms function on Linux many others do not. Many web sites do not function on correctly Linux.

Posts: 39 | Location: Chula Vista, Ca. | Member Since: 11-28-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Walt R.:
Many web sites do not function on correctly Linux.

Thanks for the tip Walt. I was considering a Linux to get away from Microsoft. Bill Gates has a monopoly and has forced Microsoft web mail down my mail provider's throat. Linux might NOT be a good alternative.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
I don't think it has worked for a long time. Used to use it with some regularity back when.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tim, Would your guess be it was used when Rusty was still with us? I remember chatting with Rusty in the Chat room. Mary Ray, and Stinkydaddy were also in chat room.
Like all voting, vote early and vote often.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
probably while Rusty was still in good condition.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
We used it quite often years ago. Yes, Rusty was often in the chat room.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember you there also Nick. java Remember /cagle=$1300 or one cagle? Salute
I think Rusty was having trouble while attending the room. It appears Rusty's health was a secret during many sessions.
What is needed to get the chat back on track?

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
I was on it often, but being on the west coast was a victum the time difference.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
quote:
Originally posted by Walt R.:
Many web sites do not function on correctly Linux.

Thanks for the tip Walt. I was considering a Linux to get away from Microsoft. Bill Gates has a monopoly and has forced Microsoft web mail down my mail provider's throat. Linux might NOT be a good alternative.

0r 11
On Windows 10 and 11 there is a Linux that runs on windows. Not familiar with it because I have never owned microsoft windows or any microsoft product. Have watched microsoft dirty tricks since about 1981. There are distribution of Linux that run from a thumbdrive. Fair warning when windows 10 installs it wipes the entire drive and sets up five partitions for itself. Been using Linux since 1998. Linux is an open source relative of UNIX.

Posts: 39 | Location: Chula Vista, Ca. | Member Since: 11-28-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do not know if the chatroom works, but I have logged on several times. No one else there!

posted Hide Post
I got the Slideshow to work, but cannot get the chat. If I get the chat working I will let you know Walt.

posted Hide Post
Do not know about microsoft , but Apple has dropped flash which is required by the chat client.

posted Hide Post
Kevin, the chat room showed that you logged out, but not logged in!

posted Hide Post
Kevin, chatroom showed that you logged out again!