Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

71 Barth Limited
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Barth driven from Az.3 years ago,placed in outdoor storage and never touched since.Has now
became our property and will be put up for lein sale soon. Question..In what order do we start to
get this motor ready to start up.Of couse the battery in dead,and the dip stick shows no oil and gas tank appears empty.Thats as far as we have
gone.Will need keys made,then start. Thanks for your advice.Grace Mtz.

Posts: 1 | Location: San Antonio | Member Since: 07-31-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Francis Brantley
posted Hide Post
Oh, well. I'm not a mechanic, but you have listed a few things to "fix" before trying to turn the "new key" that you have to buy. Add Oil, gas---buy the new battery(or borrow one) and then buy the "new Key". You might be surprised and find that the Barth MIGHT start right off. Give it a try. Let us know the results. I'm sure there are a lots of members on this site that can give you better info than I can. Good luck.

Posts: 29 | Location: South East, Mainly Mississippi | Member Since: 04-11-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post