Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barbara
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted
On Aug.20th,2020, my precious wife of 57 years lost her four year battle to cancer.

She was one tough lady going through chemo after her first surgery, losing her hair. Then the cancer came back and another round of chemo and losing her hair again.
Then the cancer came back again and she had to go through a round of radiation, this time fighting four tumors which suddenly turn into six tumors and her fight was over.

We had talked about getting another Barth and Dana tried to help me purchase his ,however, too many doctors appointments, I could not make the trip.
Dana held out as long as he could and I respect him for the effort.

She missed the old Barth gang, the cook out and the fellowship.

Jim Former owner of a 1985 Barth MCI 35 ft DD

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Jim,
So sorry to hear. I'm glad you let us know. My condolences. Barbs suffering is over. Our prayers are with you. I never know what to say. Just know we care!

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. You and family will be in our thou thoughts and prayers .

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 625 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Jim we have fond memories of meeting the two of you. Always enjoyed the times we spent together.

We will all miss Barbara. Our condolences to you and your family. Be well, take care.

Steve and Liz

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Jim, Tere and I send our heart felt condolences to you and your family. Please rest in the confidence that while she is not with you in body, she is with you in spirit and will always be. She's just around the corner, waiting to be with you again.
Love

Jim and Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Jim,
Our heartfelt condolences to you. We enjoyed to camp with you and Barb in Hillsborough, remember the campfire stories and you both walking the 2 beautiful white poodles. Please let us know if we can be of any help.
Barb was a joy to be around with.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the nice comments.

Yes! she is free from this evil world, free from time itself, and in a place so beautiful no human words can describe it.

Maybe after everything settles down, I will get another coach, a small one and join in the fun again.

Nothing better than sitting around a campfire telling "whoppers" of stories with such good friends.

Jim

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post