Yikes
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Our turntable is black with "sprinkles" heavy metallike material. 1992 model

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/13
Picture of sk8er32283
posted Hide Post
For twist fasteners I am interested in purchasing new ones for a dometic patty o room that I found on the internet practically new. It is just missing the mounting hardware that goes on the coach its self(coach sold with out the add a room). So if I can find the hardware then I would be able to save some significant money. I just don't want to get the room and not be able to find the hardware.

As for the microwave we will try and find some glass ware to be safe.

Thanks again to all

1988 Barth Regency 38ft
CAT 3208AATC Intercooled
Allison 4 speed w/ air shifter
Gillig Chassis
7.5KW Onan Diesel Generator
Click for Charleston, South Carolina Forecast

Posts: 81 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID(United States Navy) | Member Since: 01-01-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I guess you want parts C2 in the diagram. Try a boat supply place.
http://www.aaarv.net/Patty%20O%20Rooms%20Parts.htm

or better, contact Dometic
http://edometic.com/allusr/sp....nt=25&Expand=9.1#9.1

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
The Sharp microvace/convection turntable is metal. It is designed to be used for all cooking, either microwave or convection. The baking racks for convection cooking are metal. Convection cooking pans or dishes can be metal or glass. If glass make sure it is heat resistant.
Browning dishes should not be used in convection mode.
Small pieces of aluminum foil can be used in microwave cooking to shield small parts so they cook evenly. Foil must be kept at least 1" from the sides of the oven.
This info is from the current Sharp manual. We just replaced our convection/microwave. We are now full time in our Barth so space is limited. I will try to get the manual scanned and posted.

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3

Posts: 190 | Location: Crystal River, FL | Member Since: 08-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
My turntable is plastic...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
quote:

My turntable is plastic...

I guess Sharp Micro/convections are like a barth....everyone is different...
When we first got our Barth I questioned the metal turntable. We didn't have the original paperwork so before using the oven I called Sharp. I was informed the metal turntable was the only one they have available.

We replaced our oven with a new Sharp of the same size, model R-930AW. It has a metal turntable.

I know some models have a switch to turn the motor off to the turntable. Must be other differences as well.

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3

Posts: 190 | Location: Crystal River, FL | Member Since: 08-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
My Panasonic Dimension Genius micro/convection has no turntable....just a metal raised rack that is half the base shelf. I thought I was using the timer, but had full micro on and the plastic/rubber feet on the rack ignited....whoooaaaa! I can't find a manual online so I will continue trial by error trying to figure this thing out!! But.....if anyone has access to this model, I would appreciate a copy(PDF)

Neil

1995 Regal 31 Ft.
Ford F 53 Chassis
460 EFI

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post