Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Apologies
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Todd
posted
To all who were on the Chat Room last night. I realized the time & went to say goodnight & lost my internet connection in the Thunderstorm. Tried for a couple of minutes to get on but couldn't. Didn't want you guys to think I was rude.
Have a good day.
Todd

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I had reports that Barthmobile was down for about 45 minutes last night. I don't think it had anything to do with your connection.

I've sent in a support ticket and we'll see what they say... I suspect it'll be something like "Site or System Maintenance"

Can someone tell me what time exactly this happened and when it came back? First reports pegs it at around 9:30 Eastern.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
I tried to get on a couple of times last nite but it said server was taking too long to connect to Barthmobile. That was about 8:30 to 9:15 Pacific Time.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I received a response.
quote:
Greetings bill ny:

It would seem likely that your users are reporting our datacenter outage, but the times don't match up.

The outage yesterday evening lasted about an hour from 20:00 to 21:00 PT (that would be 11pm to midnight on the east coast).

Please double check that this does in fact match reports from your users.

Regards,
-Don

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Those times seem to line up with what I experienced... I went into AOL and checked what time I wrote a letter (while the site was down) and that was at 11:45 EDT... I had been trying to get back on before that then realized I could go anywhere else on the net just not "Barthmobile.com".... It came back online not long after I wrote that letter... I believe your first report was Pacific time....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Bill
That was the time. It was a little after 11pm

Todd

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I use AOL and I tried to get on Barthmobile during that time. I couldn't so I tried Craigs. Same thing. Then AOL froze up completely so I shut off the computer and went to bed. Never really thought about it till reading this thread.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3481 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post