Forums    General Discussions    ordered a Barth CD?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

ordered a Barth CD?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Greetings from Chester Springs PA!
I just purchased a 33 Breakaway!
I ordered the CD some time ago?
Please advise and I look forward to being a part of this special group of owners!

Posts: 1 | Location: 19425 | Member Since: 12-12-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site! It is an interesting collection of fruits, nuts and vegetables. (Not sure which one I am!) Thumbs Up

Bill NY handles the CDs. He has been extremely busy with his road service business since Covid started. Send him an email to remind him if you don't see it soon.

Near the driver area you should find a data tag for the coach. The Barth build number will help identify your coach and to answer questions.

Meanwhile, you should be able to find lots of info and help here from site members. Good luck with your coach.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5159 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and Welcome Smiler

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post