Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Need some barth knowledge
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Devlin72
posted
Howdy Barth junkies,
I have a couple of questions about my Barth. I have a 1972 22' continental. How do I tell the difference between the 22 another 22L? Sadly my wife and I are looking to sell our Barth, and I have no idea where to begin on a price. It's a very unique camper, but it was customized into a hunting camper by a previous owner. The air conditioner is the only thing that works. The propane leaks from the valve on the tank the holding tank leaks, the water pump doesn't work, and the refrigerator trips a 30 amp breaker. Can anybody give me a general idea on where to begin for an asking price, or any maintenance advice for any of the issues? Thanks for your help,and I look forward to hearing from the Barth community soon.

Posts: 1 | Location: Central illinous | Member Since: 07-12-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can anybody give me a general idea on where to begin

START HERE

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post