Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Door Aluminum Moulding Extrusion
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello all my 1st post as new member. Need some help locating a source to replace some aluminum moulding on my Barth 1969 Travel Trailer Door bottom. You can see from the pictures that it is corroded away from the corner edge Any leads would be appreciated. Not sure if my pics posted or not? Please help Thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: NW Florida | Member Since: 02-16-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Ricky
Our photo capabilities are compromised at this time. It is being worked on. Please delete the picture as most will just see a slight bit of the huge posted pic. If inserting they need to be resized. Just letting you know we are not ignoring you.

I saw the picture on the facebook site. Much easier to see what you are talking about. Don't know where you would find anything like that. I have some off my 72 Coach but only similar not the same. Where is the area of concern. I don't see any significant concern but I don't have in my hand. But my expectations for some thang as old as we are dealing with are low.

Welcome to the group and reach out if we can help.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
Ricky
Our photo capabilities are compromised at this time. It is being worked on. Please delete the picture as most will just see a slight bit of the huge posted pic. If inserting they need to be resized. Just letting you know we are not ignoring you.

I saw the picture on the facebook site. Much easier to see what you are talking about. Don't know where you would find anything like that. I have some off my 72 Coach but only similar not the same. Where is the area of concern. I don't see any significant concern but I don't have in my hand. But my expectations for some thang as old as we are dealing with are low.

Welcome to the group and reach out if we can help.

Posts: 2 | Location: NW Florida | Member Since: 02-16-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Tough question...
There are only a few Barth trailers around and not many owners here on the site. The extrusion you need does not look similar to those I am familiar with. Perhaps others can suggest a source.

Might be able to find something similar at a place that does window and screen frames. They might know a supplier that could help.

Good luck! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post