Forums    General Discussions    Merry Christmas from one Barth junkie to the rest
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Merry Christmas from one Barth junkie to the rest
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted
As I amuse myself breaking lights, I reflect on my Barthmobile experience. I am a junkie...

I got a bad case... Not quite 2 years ago I got into this Barth thing somewhat by chance. Now this is the 750th time I've exposed you all to my comments, projects and pictures of the insides of the Barth's engine, etc. mechanic

I want to thank those who have given me so much good advice, either directly or through the site archives. Thanks for the comments and discussion some of my threads provoked. The collective knowledge and talent on this site is enormous. A special thanks to Bill NY for operating such a great internet haven. Superman

(Thanks?.. you're all a bunch of enablers!) nono

I am grateful for the opportunity to have met so many fine people, both on this site and in person.
So far, Liz and I are having a ball driving around, going places. I look forward to many more trips. Tooling Along

Take time to reflect on your blessings. Be thankful for what we have!

My name is Steve... I'm a Barth junkie... I wish you all Merry Christmas! cheers

(Now where's my camera, I need to look at something on Barth...) ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you and Liz as well. Smiler I always enjoy your well written posts, they're detailed and well documented with supporting photos. I have found them very helpful especially your recent walk-through on converting to LED. Thumbs Up
To the rest of the crew of generous enablers who frequent this site, Merry Christmas and thank all for your support and sage advice since I joined seven or so months ago. Because of your enabling support I am quickly moving toward junkyisum myself. cheers
A special shout out to Bill & Rusty whose advanced enabling keep us all connected.

Merry Christmas All!!

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
we wish you a great Christmass can,t wait to see you in feburamry
This is a I pad tiny keys
Lenny and judy

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
And a 'Merry Christmas', from Jim and Tere to all.
Barthmobile, both the site and the people, continue to provide us with many wonderful experiences. We are both "Official Barth Junkies", and proud of it Smiler

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Steve, I think all here will agree that you have contributed much more than received here, and for that,as well as everything else we gleen from this site, we are truly grateful. Merry Christmas and a super New Year to you and all! Danny and Suzie Z

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post