Forums    General Discussions    Very rare Barth?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Very rare Barth?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
I am also surprised at how few windows it has. Crank outs. My 72 has all sliders.
Kinda looks like crankouts retrofitted into slider frames.

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Trying to make out the license tag. Doesn't look like NYS.
New Jersey maybe?
Spent many vacations in the Adirondack region and have seen many RV's in that area but don't recall anything as cool as this one. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe it was constructed in Jersey. It’s in NY now at my place we are just outside the Adirondack Park.

Posts: 22 | Location: Greenwich, NY | Member Since: 04-03-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
You got the attention of this site of your find. This a neat 5th wheel. You got us interested in such find. We sure would like lot of pics. Inside and out. You sure have a rare find. Keep us informed on progress. Wonder if there any Barth employees remember this being built.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will definitely post more pics of interior it’s quite a mess right now but will be nice t do a before and after.

Posts: 22 | Location: Greenwich, NY | Member Since: 04-03-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found a few cool things inside the camper today. When I get a little time I’ll digitize the “plant tour” book for forum members to look at. Really neat to see how these campers were actually built.

posted Hide Post
Looking to the rear of the coach

posted Hide Post
Loft bedroom

posted Hide Post
Ceiling damage

posted Hide Post
Dumpster coming this week to begin the gutting. I’m thinking I can keep the floor and most of the insulation. If anyone has ideas for wall paneling I’m all ears.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
I would wait until you strip it. Support centers may be 12, 16, 24 inches with the occasional??. A groove pattern may generate both waste and increased cleaning work. You might also find changes to stub walls desirable. If this is to be a rental, ease of cleaning will be a priority.
A crazy thought, luan skin, covered with simulated wood linoleum. Joints need not be precise, easy to maintain walls.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure if this is allowed or not.if not please remove. I created a Facebook link to document my progress
https://www.facebook.com/Barth...eno-107260274831654/

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link. We used to be able to post directly here but doesn't work now. Thanks for sharing, that is a really rare Barth indeed!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5160 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post
Don't throw the Panasonic RE-7671 in the dumpster. They sell on ebay for $40 to $175. Click

Happy collector markets!
Matt

1987 Barth 27' P32 Chassis
Former State Police Command Post
Chevrolet 454
Weiand Manifold, Crane Cam, Gibson Exhaust

Posts: 523 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link. Love to see your progress.

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post