Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Now Y'all done'it
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I asked where to get blinds and nobody came up with a good answer. Therefore, the SO went to a local custom shop and we're in line for a $200 set of blinds (sink, bathroom and door)! I was thinking $35 from Wal-Mart!

Wife said the guy at the custom shop (a RV owner himself) asked why she had taken down the "very expensive" fabric blinds! Kind of gives ya a warm-fuzzy to know that the Barth stuff was indeed top-of-the-line. :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's right ron...Blame us when the truth of the matter is you are mad your SCOOTER won't start. I bet you didn't even check on buying your scooter at WAL-Mart, DID YOU???

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WallyWorld doesn't even carry sparkin plugs for my scooters. :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post