Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

side glass
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Francis Brantley
posted
Not sure how, but my passenger side glass, by the front passenger side has shattered. It's still in place but defenitely needs to be replaced---1985 Barth Regal. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Posts: 29 | Location: South East, Mainly Mississippi | Member Since: 04-11-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
If it is flat glass any shop can cut to match and install. On mine they were double pane and it took just a few days for the new ones to be constructed. If your are tinted they have to make sure the tinted side is on the outside (I think) because they can be reversed. Flat glass is not expensive.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Francis Brantley
posted Hide Post
Tom, thanks for your info. Haven't had the time to contact a glass company but will do. Also, sorry for my delay in thanking U. Dropped and broke my laptop, so I've been off the computer for some time. Thanks again. F

Posts: 29 | Location: South East, Mainly Mississippi | Member Since: 04-11-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post