Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New improved Barth buyer check list
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
Our friend and long time Barthmobiler Bill Goodwin has taken a very complete "buyers checklist" from a Bluebird website and has modified it to for Barth Coaches. It is now available in PDF or Excel form. Let me know and I will email it to anyone who would like it.

Thanks Bill

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Dave: Please send me a copy...Thanks...carl

"THE TOY" 88 33' Regal SE Coach 3448

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave please send me a copy. Thanks.

Ormon

quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:
Our friend and long time Barthmobiler Bill Goodwin has taken a very complete "buyers checklist" from a Bluebird website and has modified it to for Barth Coaches. It is now available in PDF or Excel form. Let me know and I will email it to anyone who would like it.

Thanks Bill

Posts: 4 | Location: NC USA | Member Since: 06-10-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Add me to your list.

Thanks,
Dennis

Posts: 42 | Location: Loudon, TN, United States | Member Since: 12-23-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I have always known that there were a ton more people who view this website than leave posts. Even though there are usually around 20 or so posts each day we are averageing 391 visits per day. Last month it was 427.

But know I am really finding out because I have already sent out more than 40 of those new Barth checklists from Bill Goodwin and the majority who have requested, I have never heard of before. I am sure a few Winnebago and other SOB owners have received them. I think that is really cool...

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
Dave please send me that Buyer's checklist
Thanx, Neil

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
Hey Dave,
I also would be interested in the check list.
Thanx!

------------------
M&M Largo,FL
90 Regency DP 40'

Posts: 33 | Location: Largo, FL,US | Member Since: 08-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
Hey Dave,
I also would be interested in the check list.
Thanx!

------------------
M&M Largo,FL
90 Regency DP 40'

Posts: 33 | Location: Largo, FL,US | Member Since: 08-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.

Posts: 178 | Location: Lancaster, PA USA | Member Since: 07-30-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave:
Would like a copy also and maybe a chance to speak with you. Sent you a direct eamil last night, hope you received it!

Have a great weekend!

Ed

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
hi dave i would like checklist . thanks carl

Posts: 29 | Location: forestburgh n.y usa | Member Since: 01-06-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to be left out on getting something worthwhile, please send me a copy too. Also want to take this time to wish everyone a safe and happy Merry Christmas and holiday season.

Posts: 16 | Location: Durant, Ms, USA | Member Since: 06-02-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Wow this has been the most popular of almost anything I have sent out. I bet I have sent out 50 minimum. Many to folks who are not even register, (never a requirement for anything) so I am sure some Winnie owners and other have benefited from Bill Goodwin's good work. If I have missed anyone let me know. This has been so successful that I am putting together a 454 package which will have all the tech sheets I have also.

------------------

posted Hide Post
Dave,

Please send me a copy. We have only had our Euro 22 for one summer and wife is already wanting a larger unit. But it will surely be a Barth.

Thanks for all you do and Merry Christmas.

Tim

Posts: 24 | Location: Sagle ID USA | Member Since: 06-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:

Thanks Bill

hi,please send me that Buyer's checklist. thank you. eric

Posts: 1 | Location: indian rocks beach,fl.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post