Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Buck a Week, and then Some
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted
We are Blessed. Thank you Lord. Thank you Bill. Consider paying forward a dollar a week. I love this site - despite Kevin ROTFLMAO
Here's to a positive 2018. Contribute!

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pgh. Pirate:
...- despite Kevin ROTFLMAO

Really TED, after showing your computer illiterate brain for 6 hours how to correctly post pictures, that is the thanks I get.
quote:
Originally posted by Pgh. Pirate:
Consider paying forward a dollar a week.
You have a novel idea here though. I am in and here is the PayPal link.

For those of us that do not have PayPal account or want Barthmobile.com to get all 100% of the money, here is an address:

RDR Repair
PO Box 2305
Newburgh, NY 12550
Attn: Barthmobile

Make checks or money orders payable to: Bill Napolitano

Oh yes, It really took me 6 month to teach a Pirate how to post pictures. Most of the other member I have tutored only took 6 minutes. However long it takes I am here to help all members.

Salute Salute Smiler cheers Smiler cheers HAPPY and HEALTHY New year to ALL members or non members! Smiler cheers Smiler cheers Salute Salute

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
My man, you're the (Wonderful Life) Jimmy Stewart of this site. Every time I need to post a picture Rocky here lifts his cap to find your instruction. A sincere thanks.

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I send in lots of Barth photos, too.

Thank you Steve, even if your banner is out of date we know you are a regular supporter with comments, answers and input and $$$. Cheers for 2018!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Kevin, you Meany that damn photo bucket was sending up ads on my computer so many I could have really cried! After a few hours on the phone and lost calls dropping all over, it was really frustrating. You threating me to not get ahead and doing it your way. But after all that I think I can use it (Photo Bucket) semi-OK. However I am afraid of you!!! Did I ever thank you,,,I hope not!! lol

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2041 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO Kevin rules with an iron hand! A good guy but sometimes more like a Chucky doll! Big Grin

As the most prolific PB user around I will curse it any time I can. Jut when you thought it was irritating enough, they charged Bill another $400 for the privilege of using the photos on this website. If it were not such a significant memory saver for the site I would never bother. I would shoot my computer, burn down the house around it, and salt the earth... then mail them a rattlesnake in a shoebox. I guess that gives you the picture...

I commend those who are willing to use this irritating resource. Do be aware that your efforts are a form of contribution to the site. In spite of the fee, PB still saves Bill NY lots of money running this site. They also always come back the right size and people really enjoy them.

I hit the PayPal button today, I'm good for 2018. Take care all, have fun.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5157 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it depends on which browser you use. I prefer internet explorer 11 for most of my browsing. On the other hand if you use Chrome, there seems to be fewer ads. You can try another browser.
Steve VW suggests to open Photobucket and let the ads burn out while browsing in another window elsewhere.
Steve78 had a post on here suggesting an ad blocker.
Anyone else with a suggestion let our membership know.

Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
I suggest EVERYONE simply send their pictures to Kevin, The "Duke of Barthmobile" and he will facilitate. Shields Up
It wasn't that the "flipping" Pirate was slow, rather his dial up service was still rotary. Kevin, Photoshop a pigtail on Albert.

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

posted Hide Post
That is perfect Ted. I will forward them to your flip phone, now that you know how to add pictures.

posted Hide Post
Just posting this here for all our contributing members.
If your badge is not updated it is because our master of ceremonies Superman Bill NY is backed up with work due to the cold temperatures in Newburg NY. I thank all the members here for every penny of support. Thanks also to the brilliant members that share their mechanical expertise. Thanks to members that have computer skills in searching for all the needs of our members. I hope this covers the thank you for every reader, and poster.
Your contributions will keep us from depending on outside advertisement banners invading our community.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
Every little bit helps the site . Lots of good info & NO ADDS .
THANKS Bill for everything . cheers

I'm in .
Also thank you Kevin

Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Some people might have contributed several years ago, to support the operating expense of the site, thinking it was a one-time thing. Indeed, once is enough if you give a lot (ie kidney donor ;-)

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Indeed, once is enough if you give a lot (ie kidney donor ;-)

We want the other kidney when you die though. Long live Barthmobile.com.
Thumbs Up A member supported website. Thumbs Up No Ads and no pop-up sales banners. Thumbs Up

Picture of Jim_Rockford007
posted Hide Post
tried to donate and it said there was a problem .

quote:
Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

Posts: 43 | Location: Auburndale,Fla | Member Since: 03-23-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Thanks for trying, Jim.
Some frequent posters do not appear to have contributed for nearly a decade.

A week ago, I was 3/4 hour from Auburndale.
But, I came up to miserable Michigan weather in my SOB :-(

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post